Saturday, August 22, 2009

22/08/09: Net-A-Porter

Winter is fading here in little old NZ - so nice to feel the air and sun on my actual skin!  I swear my mood has improved tenfold.

As a last farewell to winter, I've put together a couple of killer winter outfits c/o the delicious new goodies on Net-A-Porter. All winter I've pretty much lived in oversized sweater/shirt/jacket layers, skinny pants in warm fabrics and boots. It has served my very well!
Left to Right: Preen Arch Cable Knit Sweater, Pucci Glossy Python Pants, Alexander Wang Jaime Creeper leather boots, Marni Alpaca Tote.

Left to Right: Alexander McQueen Lacquered cable-knit mini dress, Pucci Zip detailed leather pants, Alexander Wang Brenda Chain Bag, Camilla Skovgaard Satin chain-embellished sandals.

I just had to post these ace statement jackets. Jackets like that are pure gold - toss them on over anything and your good to go.
Left to Right: Preen Reversible Mongolian Jacket, Matthew Williamson Printed Mongolian wool-trimmed coat, Dacute Light Shearling Jacket

I'm still searching for the perfect pair of intense buckled ankle boots, lusting over these shall suffice until a pair comes my way.
Left to Right: Phi Buckled Leather Ankle Boots, Alexander Wang Ankle Boots, Tabitha Simmons Suede and leather ankle boots

Camilla Skovgaard does some amazing shoes and boots. I particularly love the grooved soles - they convey a slick futuristic workboot quality.

And man have I been coveting Miu Miu's sequined and embellished socks since they came down the runway. They combine garish luxury, kitsch and both childlike and nanna qualities. I NEEEED these!
Source: Net-A-Porter

No comments: