Friday, December 12, 2008

Dreaming Of A White Christmas

For some reason, I always love wearing white at christmas. I don't know if this is from my many childhood memories of The Nutcracker (wafting around in a nightgown with the Sugarplum Fairy). White does have a formality too it (its usually too impractical/high maintenance to wear day to day) and it really suits our Southern Hemisphere summer Christmas. It also has an innocence to it - something I find important when it comes to this time of year (traditional holiday, memories of childhood naivete and dreams, family events etc).

White is perfect for events with the fam:
.. And for fun and play:
I will def be having a white Christmas this year! Really inspired by (featured above) Balmain, Chloe, and Karen Walker. For day/fam going for pretty, youthful smock/nighty type dresses. And for night sleek white body con and silver - very short for showing off my pins!

No comments: