Thursday, December 4, 2008

Bonjour Summer




Today definitely felt like the first proper day of summer. Clear blue skies, hot sun. Makes life feel soo much better (happier, fun, more exotic - every day Feels like a holiday!)


Appropriately, I bought my first piece of swimwear of the summer today! Have been crushing on the idea of a floral one piece, and have been searching everywhere for so long. I got my amazing one piece from Dead Modern boutique in Ponsonby. They have great but very limited (good thing!) swimwear from Insight, Something, One Teaspoon etc. Amazing prints and cuts. The one i got is Something, and is grey with an acid-floral print. I cant wait to wear it with cuttoffs! Or loose tank dress. Love love. Super low maintenance at the beach too, just chuck on shorts! And thats one thing i can cross off my (epicly long) wish list!




No comments: