Monday, December 15, 2008

Nine Sleeps...




Clockwise: Burberry, Balmain, Burberry, Karen Walker, Balmain, Alexander McQueen, Burberry, Alexander McQueen

It's getting sooo close. We bought our tree on the weekend! Its lovely and full and lush (not mangy like some previous years). We've been threading popcorn onto string for the tree, and going through the decorations. I bought some gorgeous new decorations, very fine wooden cut outs of snowflakes - really delicate and have a real natural, earthy quality. Will post tree photos when its all done!

Hows everyones christmas shopping going? I'm (miraculously) all done (bar one present). Feels v good to have it all out of the way. And I can't wait to give all my gifts out. Yay also to mama paying off my Karen Walker dress that I had on layby (she paid off the remainder for christmas - I can't wait to open it on the 25th!

No comments: