Tuesday, December 9, 2008

One Horse Open Sleigh...

 Getting excited for Christmas?? I am! We are gradually putting up decorations and festive things - and last night we planned Christmas Lunch. Mum makes THE best baked ham I have ever had. She is pure genius. One of the good things about working in retail is that you (well I do) get really into the Christmas spirit - everyone doing their shopping for their loved ones, decorations, Christmas music. I love that air of excitement and anticipation (unfortunately stress is in the air too). Unfortunately us Southern Hemisphere folk cant rug up in big furs and frolic in the snow.. But I could bust out the fur and sheer body suit combo a la Russh? Also, how gorgeous is that ginger bread house painting? Its by Will Cotton - his work is amazing. He's got lots of festive type paintings too (gingerbread, candy canes etc) and I've been looking at them quite a lot lately all in the name of Christmas.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so excited for christmas!