Saturday, March 7, 2009

Saturday Mini-Shop

Had a restrained semi-shop in Nuffield Street this afternoon (lovely as always - and I was v financially restrained). Put some hard earned dollars on this lay-by I have at Karen Walker...
... Love this top sooo much - and was aching to buy it to wear tonight. But was good and didn't.

Tried on these sick Ksubi Jeans in Superette (took about ten minutes to get into - when they say spray on they mean it - but was so worth it).
And I am still in love with these Helter Skelter sunnies from Karen Walker. Got Mama's approval today... Am think I will inevitably invest. They are too perfect. A refreshing change from all the large styles. Love the delicate metal arms and nose bridge - and the little gold arrows. I lust after the tortoiseshell pair. Perfect.

No comments: