Tuesday, May 19, 2009

18/05/09: Retail Therapy

I found half a minute yesterday to treat myself to a teeny bit of shopping - hit up Karen Walker (heaven as usual), Macaroni Penguin - unfortunately none of the To Sir With Love they got in is quite what I'm looking for... No new cashmere for me. Tear. And popped into Superette. Tried on menswear - typical I know, but mens tees fit SO much better than womens ones and tend to be more refined. I tried on a Bassike tee in a gorgeous army green, but ended up leaving with a good old American Apparel v-neck that I have needed for ages (kept planning outfits around it and then realising I hadn't actually bought it yet.. My bad). Loved that Chronicles Of Never vest too.. It hangs beautifully and is the perfect grey. Boys are so lucky. After months (possibly a whole year) of lusting after Ksubi's 'The Ara' sunnies I have decided to invest. They are just too damned perfect. Still wanting Karen Walker Helter Skelters too. Winter still requires sunnies.
Left to Right: Bassike mens Slim Pocket S/S T-Shirt, Ksubi The Ara sunglasses in 70s Tortoiseshell, Chronicles of Never The Letem Vest, American Apparel Tri-Blend Unisex Short Sleeved V-Neck tee. 

No comments: