Thursday, November 26, 2009

Helloo Again!!!

Hi All,
So if you were wondering where the blog went, it was flagged for "questionable content" (I had a post on an editorial that was semi-nude" and was meant to be down for 3 days while they reassessed - however in a reality it was 3 months. As soon as the suspension happened, I started a replacement blag at http://rag-pony.blogspot.com and have been updating it religiously since.

I think I'll stick with the new site (as its a hassle to get everyone to changed their hyperlinks etc) but shall be transferring all the best content from here to there.

Major apologies to everyone who wondered what happened - I contacted as many of the followers on here as I could. It broke my heart that something I poured so much of my self into and worked so hard on could be frozen at the click of a button (who on earth flags a bog for magazine editorial content? I have seen a million times more nudity, gore etc on other blogs - even fashion ones). If you want to stay up to date, feel free to join the Rag Pony Facebook Group

Thanks and apologies - and I hope you like the new site if you haven't seen it already!
x

No comments: